Examine the following statements about electoral bonds.
1. Both the donor and the donation received political party can get tax exemptions.
2. The tax exemption for the donor comes under section 80GGB of the income tax Act.
3. Electoral bonds are closer to promissory notes than bonds.
Which of these statements are/is correct?
Consider the following statements:
1. Under the fertilizer subsidy programme, money is transferred to the producers than to the farmers; whereas the farmers get the benefit of low prices.
2. Nutrient Based Subsidy scheme has been launched for P&K fertilizers whereas a separate subsidy scheme runs for urea.