Consider the following statements about the IMF’s quota.
1. Quota denotes subscriptions to the IMF’s lendable resources
2. The smallest quota holder of the IMF as per the 14th quota revision is Tuvalu whereas the US remains the largest quota holder.
3. Quota decides the voting power of a member country
4. Quota reviews are usually done annually
Which of the following conditions are necessary to meet the qualification of a startup under the DIPP’s startup policy?
1. An entity (Private Limited Company or Registered Partnership Firm or Limited Liability Partnership) that is within ten years from the date of its incorporation/ registration
2. A turnover less than Rs 100 crore
3. It is working towards innovation, development, deployment or commercialization of new products, processes or services driven by technology or intellectual property.
4. The entity should not have formed by splitting up or reconstruction of a business already in existence.