. Consider the following statements:
1. The World Bank defines ‘extreme poverty’ as living on less than $1.90 a day for low-income countries.
2. The World Bank has designed a new poverty line according to the income status of the countries.
3. New standards for poverty line for lower middle-income countries including India is $3.20 per day.
4. The World Bank has developed societal poverty line for measuring poverty in accordance with income status of the countries.
Changes in which of the following indicate structural changes in the economy? Choose the correct answer using the codes given below.
1. Employment contribution of different sectors
2. Share of primary, secondary and tertiary sectors in GVA
3. Velocity of circulation of money
4. Share of different sectors in exports.